1. What is Gymnastics Strength Training?
Gymnastic strength training is a method of training involving bodyweight exercises that work towards mastering gymnastic skills. We follow the principles of GymnasticsBodies’ coach Christopher Sommer and his philosophy that strength without flexibility is as useless as flexibility without strength—the power is in the combination. Learn how to do a handstand, hang upside down, climb a rope, and much more.
2. Do I have to have experience with gymnastics?
No experience necessary! We cater to all levels from novice to advanced.
3. As a beginner, can I attend any class?
4. How long will it take me to learn?
5. How experienced are your trainers?
6. Do I need to book into a class?
7. How often should I train and what classes should I do?
8. What sets you apart from other personal training facilities?
Our personal trainers are lifetime movers with a level of skill that is unmatched by any facility in NYC. They focus on the best possible result for the athlete. We have a thorough assessment process that allows us to better serve you. All of our coaches not only experienced the fitness industry as a professional, but also as a student, over a number of years.